SharePoint Software Developer
Location: Long Beach, CA
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Your role will include implementation of SharePoint server based portals, developing customized intranet portals with SharePoint web parts, blue print architecture of high traffic portals for high performance, analysis and testing web based applications.
- You will have to design software applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, SharePoint, Visual Basic, ASP and COM components.
- Implement and deploy web-based applications on SharePoint Server.
- To develop customized Intranet portal, document libraries, and Lists for SharePoint Programming.
- To provide post go-live support to customers that we have implemented SharePoint for.
- Need to create proposals for prospect project that are based on SharePoint Technologies.
- Perform estimation, resource allocation and costing involved in the projects.
- To create architecture and consequently creating high level and low level design of the application to support the customers needs.
- To provide integration services with back-office ERP such as the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and SharePoint or other front-end web applications and other back office applications such as Warehouse Management Applications.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of implementation of SharePoint server based portals experience
- At least 4 years of overall work experience doing software development
- Individual should have client facing experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Full lifecycle application development
- Debugging skills is a must
- Advance .NET (C#), SharePoint, Visual Basic knowledge
- Experience in Website Development is a must
Type of position: Full time non-exempt position
Travel: Yes (approx 25%)
Salary: Depending on employee
Ignify is a fast growing software and IT Services company and winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year for three years in a row in 2013, 2012, and 2011. Ignify has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies for 7 years in a row by Deloitte and Inc. magazines. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a great work environment and rich benefits.
Ignify is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long term disability
- Short Term disability
- Paid Time off
- Section 125 (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Retirement Benefits and matching contribution on completion of 1 year of employment.
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with Job Code: ‘Software-DEV-LGB’ in the subject of the email, a resume in Microsoft word and a cover letter in the body of the email stating your interest and qualifications.