Ignify eCommerce Features
Web Store Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Ignify eCommerce provides native Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capability for your eCommerce web store. This includes the following native functionality to improve search engine optimization for your web store.
- SEO URLs: Search Engine friendly Web addresses and URL for Category Pages
- SEO Product Pages: Search Engine Optimized Product Detail Page. Every product page is automatically built to be a landing page.
Figure. Native functionality to generate SEO friendly Web Page addresses for Product pages and Item Category Pages
- Landing pages: that are search engine optimized with content and product information
- Page Tagging: Automatic generation of HTML Page titles, meta tags, key words with the ability to override this content
- Alternate Tags: (ALT TAGs) for Images. Alternate Images can be automatically generated based on item names with the ability to be over-ridden by a store manager
Figure. Ignify eCommerce generates ALT TAGs automatically for images
- Content: Detailed Product Content that helps improve your Search Engine Ranking.
- Product Reviews: Editorial and Customer reviews that help improve your search engine rankings. Ability to choose which reviews to display on the product page
Figure. Product Reviews help improve product rankings in search engines with unique content
- Conversion Funnel: Integration with Google Analytics to track conversion with a funnel showing conversion across your web store check out process
For more information on Ignify eCommerce or for help in implementing your web store please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on