Use Microsoft Dynamics AX to manage the financial and compliance aspects of your business.
Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX helps you automate your business-critical financial processes so you and your people can be more effective.
Join Ignify’s Financial Excellence with Microsoft Dynamics AX Webinar on Thursday, May 30 to learn how to use Microsoft Dynamics AX’s easy-to-use inquiry tools, powerful analysis, and reporting capabilities to help you handle revenue, payables, receivables, and cash flow efficiently–so you can gain insight into financial performance, plan strategically, and make confident, informed decisions.
Crucial Financial Management Benefits with Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Integration with other functionality inside Microsoft Dynamics AX, such as project finance; logistics; trade; production; fixed assets; and others, helping you register financial data in the ledger in real-time, reflecting business flow and fast, accurate financial reporting
- Connectivity across modules lets you trace transactions to their origin, so you can verify and analyze transactions immediately or on demand, to support external or internal audits
- Microsoft Dynamics AX supports multiple languages and currencies, while managing currency exchange rate adjustments and helping meet accounting requirements in different countries
- Manage local legal and regulatory compliance, so you can maximize your tax treatments and create favorable business conditions in foreign markets
- Employ extensive tax management functionality to choose from a wide range of options for tax calculations, posting and reporting
- Critical data security by allowing information access or approval privileges based on job function or other criteria
- Execute financial operations from a single corporate database, thereby reducing time-intensive, repetitive administrative tasks and helping your team move from strictly tactical activities to more strategic ones
- Consolidate results online across multiple companies, and utilize a customizable user interface and online help functionality to get low training costs
- Analyze your liquidity with cash flow forecasts and optimize the way your company manages foreign currencies
- Use the electronic payment option to import customer payments automatically into your payment journal, or make vendor payments with clear visibility into all your accounts to help you manage your cash flow more effectively
- Analyze actual results against multiple budget assumptions to deal with dynamic market conditions where a single, fixed budget for the fiscal year is not realistic
Please email us at email@example.com or call Ashley Harbaugh at (562) 219-4698 if you would like more information on the Financial Excellence with Microsoft Dynamics AX Webinar.