The marine and offshore services industry is like no other. Large complex projects have to be estimated for with a high degree of accuracy and planning information has to be available at the most detailed level with a summary view to easily understand the project profitability. Expensive and high capital equipment is at play with high depreciation costs that needs to be allocated to projects to get true project profitability.
A Powerful and yet Simple ERP is needed to meet the industry-specific requirements of marine services providers. Furthermore, this platform must be highly integrated to promote efficient, scalable to accommodate growth and Agile to support new processes across an extended enterprise that includes a growing web of supplies and trade partners. The Ignify Marine and Offshore Services Template offers a streamlined and comprehensive way to obtain just such a platform by incorporating the specific requirements of the marine and offshore services providers into the Powerful, Simple and Agile Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP solution.
The Ignify Marine and Offshore Services template based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software is a pre-configured solution that has been specifically designed for companies in the business of servicing marine platforms such as oil rigs, marine wind farms, and sub-sea installations. It incorporates Ignify’s extensive experience in the maritime industry as well as a suite of leading practice models to create a powerful, yet agile IT and process solution.
The Ignify Marine and Offshore Services solution on Microsoft Dynamics AX is a complete end to end solution as shown below
Complete Marine Services Solution including Sales Management, Project Estimation, Contracts, Procurement, Operations and Asset Management
- Sales Management: Lead Qualification, Opportunity Management, Project Estimation and Quote
- Contract Management: Contract Negotiation, Milestone Billing, Payment Retention
- Business Process Maps: Best practice maps for Order to Cash, Project Management, Procure to Pay, Asset and Equipment Management
- Project Management: Revenue Recognition, Billed Vs. Earned, Earned Vs. Burned, Equipment Utilization
- Asset and Equipment Management: Maintenance, Allocation to Projects, Depreciation management
- Financials: Project Profitability, Division profitability, Transfer Pricing and Asset Accounting
- Offshore Execution Capability: Ability to do transactions such as inventory consumption in an offshore environment with low bandwidth or in a no-bandwidth offline mode with ability to synchronize data when there is internet.
- Standardized Data: Zip Codes/ Postal Codes, Targets, Payment methods, Bank Statement Formats, Industry standard dimensions such as line of business, vessels, regions that reduce the burden of starting from scratch.
If you would like more information or are interested in a solution overview or a price quote, please email us at email@example.com.