Ignify’s solution for Insurers and Insurance Brokerages & Agents provides a comprehensive solution that allows for sales pipeline management for new policies, customer relationship management with a 360 degree view of the customer, claims management, policy renewals and activity management. The solution is built on modern architecture using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, platform which provides for enterprise-level scalability, web, Outlook and mobile access, and a very flexible platform for making changes.
Ignify Insurance Solution provides comprehensive insurance functionality including New Policy Pipeline, Sales Goals Vs. Actuals, Claims Management and Activity & Task Management.
Sales Pipeline Management for New Policies
- Track sales pipeline by producer and insurance carrier
- Track won/loss ratio and ability to win against competitors
- Setup Sales Targets for producers and track progress against sales targets
Robust Sales Process to Improve Producer Effectiveness and Agent Productivity
- Insurance process manager automatically creates activities for the producer that guides them through the process to increase sales effectiveness.
- Automatic alerts for sales managers when agents do not complete tasks assigned to them
- Generation of quotes and responses to RFP with accurate pricing for the policies to generate new clients
- Up-sell, cross-sell other insurance products to existing clients
- Develop appropriate, targeted marketing campaigns to different client segments
Improve producer productivity by providing automated activities to be completed based on the state a new policy is in.
Extensive Life and Non-Life Insurance Policy Management
Empower customer service representatives and insurance agents by providing information at their fingertips on active policies, upcoming renewals and policy premiums
- Support for both life and non-life (Auto, Theft, Accident, Health, etc.) policies
- Create policies from carriers through import or Integration with Carriers
- View policy exclusions on a policy
- Record deductibles, premiums and coverage on a policy.
- Renewal of policies with ability to carry over deductibles, premiums from one period to another.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Agents get a complete view of a customer relationship including all scheduled and past interactions, such as phone calls, emails, meetings and other activities.
- Customer service representatives and producers can view Active and Expired Policies for a customer with deductibles, premiums and expiration / renewal dates.
- Create and support cases by policy, client, producer or contact
- Knowledge base with suggestions on the articles that is likely to solve the issue
- Store electronic documents including policies on the client and policy record
Record and Manage Claims
- Differentiate yourself from other insurance brokerages by recording claims from customers, and track claim from claim report to final status of a claim.
- Record payout dates of any payments made by the insurer
- Ability to see claim history at any point for your customer base
Marketing Campaigns and Lead Management
- Setup multiple marketing campaigns with ability to create planning activities and campaign budget
- Distribute campaign activity e.g. phone calls, meetings to sales persons
- Log campaign responses with codes with ability to promote a response to an opportunity
- Measure effectiveness and ROI of campaigns and compare budget to actuals
- Automated Email campaigns for policy renewals, birthdays and other events
- Tie promotions and products to campaigns measure revenue generated from campaigns
- Measure campaign effectiveness by channel
- Track Leads by channel
- Qualify or disqualify leads and promote to opportunities
- Track completion of campaign activities and lead qualification activities by owner.
- Ability to modify existing dashboards and create new dashboards
- Ability to build reports very easily through a report wizard
- Export reports to Excel, Word, PDF
- Schedule reports to be automatically emailed
- On-demand reporting for agent and broker productivity, new business pipeline, customer loyalty
- Reporting on sales goals vs. targets for agents, producers and brokers.
Rich reporting and Dash boarding capability allow sales managers and executives get to information very quickly. Additionally, operational dashboards for sales persons and administrators provide information about their individual goals. Ticklers and alerts ensure team members stay focused on completing their tasks.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (866) IGNIFY5.